Victorian Government is mandating vaccinations for workers
Select workers (including contractors, volunteers and students on placement) will be required to show evidence of their vaccination to their employer by a certain date in order to continue working outside their home. This is a directive from the Victorian Government. Click here for more info.
Tips for monitoring vaccinations
- Communicate requirements empathetically and accurately
- Provide information on how to download vaccination certificates
- Provide the ability to upload proof of vaccination with consent
- Ensure your system can identify and report on vaccination gaps
- Have a process to follow up and close any gaps
Your Safety Partners have been assisting companies comply with worker certification requirements for over a decade and have proven systems that work with over 30,000 enrolled workers.
conTrac™ is used for tracking contractors whilst learnTrac™ is used for tracking employees.
Our existing clients are now enjoying the benefits of systems that can easily monitor workplace certification compliance.
“Your Safety Partners are like having a team of in-house safety experts. They are extremely responsive, can support or run a complete GAP analysis, design tailored relevant solutions to suit your business quickly and then help you implement them, including training any third parties. All boxes ticked!”
Karina Richter, Risk and Compliance Manager – Hazeldenes